Thursday, December 17, 2020

My Dark Coronavirus Christmas Carol

When I read that a visit from Santa Claus infected 75 people with covid last week, I knew that it was time to share my dark-humored Christmas carol: The 12 Days of Covid. Works best if you sing it rather than just read it.

On the 1st day of covid my true love gave to me, a bat in a Chinese cave

On the 2nd day of covid my true love gave to me, two bottles of bleach

On the 3rd day of covid my true love gave to me, three new tweets

On the 4th day of covid my true love gave to me, four new vaccines 

On the 5th day of covid my true love gave to me, five types of wipes 

On the 6th day of covid my true love gave to me, six stocks a-soaring

On the 7th day of covid my true love gave to me, seven waiters a-swearing

On the 8th day of covid my true love gave to me, eight kids a-zooming

On the 9th day of covid my true love gave to me, nine states closing

On the 10th day of covid my true love gave to me, ten teachers hiding

On the 11th day of covid my true love gave to me, eleven doctors praying

On the 12th day of covid my true love gave to me, twelve nurses crying

Take care and be safe.

Posts weekly


No comments: