Friday, October 17, 2008

Johnny Sokko and Hulu.com

About six months ago, I walked into a store that specializes in selling movies and asked if they had the old Giant Robot episodes I used to love to watch as a kid in the 70's. The clerk said no, but that there were a number of people who had asked her the same question.

So I googled Giant Robot and found that I was calling the t.v. series by the wrong name - it's official title is Johnny Sokko and his Flying Robot. Go figure. Anyways, I was extremely excited to find that a website Hulu.com had all of the episodes for free along with other old classics.

Then yesterday, I was looking at the site more in depth and found that they also have about three dozen movies on their site - for free. So last night I watched "The Professional" and tonight I watched "Dragonheart." Old movies to be sure, but good ones.

Check it out.

http://www.hulu.com/

No comments: